About this episode:
Are you fighting for your limitations?
You’re probably saying “Of course not, Adrienne! That would be ridiculous.”
I know, I know. To our logical, high-achieving, goal driven brains fighting for a limitation is not a smart move. Yet it’s a question worth considering.
If you’re listening to this podcast, I know you are a business owner who has big goals… and you also know that you desperately need to change the way you do business if you want to continue to grow — because right now you are maxed out in terms of your time + energy.
You would love to be able to free yourself up to focus on the more valuable projects…and maybe even hire some support to help you out, but you’re:
• Unclear on what YOU should actually spend your time doing as CEO…
• Maxed out and don’t have more time to pour into the business — or figuring out how to improve the business…
• Afraid you can’t afford to hire someone no or ever…
• Not sure what position to hire for next… and uncertain what that person would do, even if you *could* find them because the future seems so uncertain now…
• Nervous because you’ve been burned before — and right now you feel like it’s just easier to do it all yourself!
I talk to so many business owners who want a change… but “don’t feel ready” or “don’t know where to start.”
Maybe they don’t think they’re ready for Clockwork because:
• They’re afraid they don’t have time to implement — because they’re so busy working in their business, they don’t have time to work on it.
• They don’t have a huge budget or struggle with cash flow problems — so they’re always waiting for the “next big project” to be able to afford to invest in their business.
• They don’t want to lead a big team, or they’re worried about making the wrong hiring decisions — so they’ve inadvertently created a revenue cap for their business and struggle to grow past it.
The truth is, what’s really behind this feeling of being “not ready” is that they don’t trust themselves to make the right decisions that will allow them to grow and scale.
So back to my original question: Are you fighting for your limitations… or truly open to new ways of doing things for better results?
Aurthur Ashe said “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
Taking action starts with your mindset. I’m a super strategic and tactical process person, but I also know that your mindset will make or break your success.
In this episode of the Run Like Clockwork Podcast, Adrienne + Emily discuss what you need to do to start clockworking, even if you have no time, no extra money, no team, and no clue how to get help.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
How to identify limitations you are fighting for in your life + business.
The mindset needed to make a change.
How to become more resourceful with your time, money + team now.
Tools to start Clockworking today.
These are tactical processes that we teach within our Clockwork Accelerator. It’s very robust, high-touch and produces incredible results for our clients.
We created the Accelerator so that, no matter where you are starting with your business + team, you will get the tools to move your business forward towards operational efficiency, even if you have no time, not enough money, no team or no clue where to get help.
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
Other episodes you might like:
Other episodes you might like:
Looking for your next great beach read?
Check out the Clockwork book — now in an updated second edition!